This article will guide you through the simple steps to create Engagement Surveys from Templates.
Accessing the Surveys Module
You can begin by accessing the Perform Module by clicking Surveys on the top navigation bar. Once inside the Perform Module, you'll find the Surveys tab on the side navigation bar.
Navigating to the Templates
Look for Make a quick start and you'll find the employee 360 survey templates here.
Choosing a Template
- Click on the template you'd like to use, and a pop-up will appear.
- Click on Use this Template to start creating your 360 survey from the selected template.
- Now, it's time to add questions to your survey. Click on a section to edit, delete, or add questions of your choice.
- To create a new section, click Add Section, enter your section name, and add questions to create a new section.
- Alternatively, you can import sections and questions from the question bank by clicking the Question Bank button.
Step 5: Designing Your Survey
- Click on the Design button on the side bar where you can customize the contents, page settings, and general settings of your survey.
- Once done, click on the Apply Changes button.
- Under Setup Defaults, configure the rating scale for your survey.
- Choose either a 5-point scale or 7-point scale from the drop-down and choose whether the Not Applicable option should be included or not with the Include N/A checkbox
- Click the edit icon to select the type of measure you prefer and hit Update after making your changes.
- To create a new Likert scale, click the add icon, fill in the measure details, and click Save.
- You can also choose to make a Likert scale the default type by checking or unchecking the Make as default type option.
That's it! You've successfully created an employee 360 survey from a template in ThriveSparrow. Should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team. Happy thriving!