Here’s the guide to creating a new employee 360 survey. Let's dive in with these quick and easy steps!
Access the Perform Module
You can begin by accessing the Perform Module by clicking Surveys on the top navigation bar. Once inside the Perform Module, you'll find the Surveys tab on the side navigation bar.
Start a New Survey
Simply click the Create New button to initiate a brand-new Engagement Survey.
Survey Title and Setup
- A pop-up will appear, under New Survey you can enter the Title of your survey.
- After naming your survey, hit Create Survey to proceed.
Building Your Survey
- You'll now find yourself in the survey builder section - Create.
- Here, you can choose to add a section by clicking the Add Section button. Name your section and add questions to create a fresh section.
- Alternatively, for a faster approach, click the Question Bank text button to import sections and questions.
Design Your Survey
- In the Design step, you have the freedom to customize the content, page settings, and the general appearance of your survey to make it uniquely yours.
- Once done, click on the Apply Changes button.
Configure Rating Scale Defaults
- Move on to Set up defaults, where you can configure the rating scale for your survey.
- Choose either a 5-point scale or 7-point scale from the drop-down and choose whether the Not Applicable option should be included or not with the Include N/A checkbox
- Click the pencil icon to tailor the measure type according to your preference, and don't forget to click Update once you're satisfied.
- Should you wish to introduce a new Likert scale, simply click the plus icon, fill in the measure details, and click Save.
- You can also choose to designate a Likert scale as the default type by checking or unchecking the Make as default type option.
That’s how a new employee 360 survey is created. Should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team. Happy thriving!