Engaging with employees through timely messages is key to a successful survey. Let's dive into configuring your Engagement Survey messages.
- Start by navigating to the Configuration section. You can do this by following the path: Surveys > Create > Configure.
- Under the Messaging tab, you'll find the various emails related to the survey.
You'll encounter three types of emails:
- Survey Reminder: A notification to remind employees to participate in the Engagement Survey.
- Report Ready: Managers receive a notification when the survey report is ready for analysis.
- Invite to take Survey: A notification inviting employees to participate in the survey.
Customize Email Preferences:
- For each email type, you can choose whether to include them or not by using the toggle button.
- To test an email configuration, click the Test button, enter the email address that you want to send the email to and hit Send to test a sample email before finalizing your settings.
Survey Reminder Scheduling
- For the Survey Reminder email, you have the option to set up a schedule.
- Click the Add Schedule option, enter the number of days, choose to send one reminder or periodic reminders, before or after the survey cut-off date from the respective dropdowns.
- Create a new reminder by selecting the Add Reminder button and Save your settings.
Ensure that your Engagement Survey messaging aligns with your communication strategy to encourage maximum participation and insights.
Should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team. Happy thriving!