Hello there! Ready to turn your employees’ requests into rewards? Here's your handy guide to Rewards Fulfillment!
When an employee sends in a request to redeem rewards, approvers have the power to accept or decline. To assign these approvers, a bit of Moderation is required. Learn more about it here.
- Onward to action! If there are requests awaiting attention, you'll find them in the Actionables tab on the side navigation of the Home page in Employee view.
- If reward fulfillment requests are there, tap the Fulfill requests button to go to the Fulfillment page.
Admins, click the Kudos text button on the top navigation bar, then hop over to the Rewards tab on the side navigation bar. Here, you'll spot the View Fulfillment text button.
Here’s the list of requests waiting for fulfillment. The Reward detail, the Requester name, and the request date are all there. Now, it’s up to you to decide to accept or decline the request.
- When you're ready to accept a request, tap the Fulfill button.
- A pop-up will appear, asking you to add a Comment for the redeemer. Once your message is ready, select the Mark as Fulfilled button. If circumstances change, you can always opt to Cancel.
- In cases where a request doesn't align, tap the Decline icon.
- A pop-up will emerge, requesting an optimal reason for the decision. Share your insights and select Decline Request to communicate your decision. Should you require more time, the cancel option is available.
In the Fulfilled tab, you’ll find the list of fulfilled reward requests. You'll see the reward detail, the Requester’s name, when the request was made, when it was fulfilled, and the approver’s name.
In the Decline tab, you’ll find the list of declined requests, along with the reward detail, the Requester’s name, when the request was submitted, when it was declined, and the approver who declined it.
And there you have it! You're now equipped to turn requests into joy, whether as an approver or admin.
Should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team. Happy thriving!