In this article, we'll walk you through the simple steps of creating custom and value cards to elevate your Kudos game.
Accessing the Kudos Module
- Begin your journey by accessing the Kudos module. You can do this in two ways: either by clicking on the 'Kudos' option in the top header navigation bar or by selecting the Kudos tiles conveniently located on the Overview page.
- Once inside the Kudos module, head over to the side navigation bar, and you'll spot the Cards tab
Creating a New Card
To craft a new card, click on the New Card button. A drop-down menu will appear, giving you two options:
Option 1: Value Card
- Choose a Value Card when you want to create a card that aligns with a specific Org Value.
- These cards will be automatically generated when a Kudos is granted that corresponds to the chosen Org Value.
Option 2: Custom Card
- If you're feeling extra creative and want complete freedom, opt for a Custom Card.
- Here, you can design a card that doesn't necessarily relate to an Org Value.
Customizing Your Card:
After making your selection, you'll be presented with a pop-up:
For Value Cards:
- Select the Org Value associated with your card from the dropdown menu.
- Add keywords that trigger the display of this card when included in a Kudos message.
- Personalize your card further by choosing a background color, adding an image, and setting a brush stroke.
- Don't forget to hit the Save Card button to finish the process.
For Custom Cards:
- Add a unique title and description for your custom card.
- Similar to Value Cards, include keywords that will activate your card when mentioned in a Kudos message.
- Let your creativity shine by selecting a background color, uploading an image, and defining the brush stroke.
- Finish by hitting the Save Card button to save your card.
And there you have it – you've successfully created custom and value cards in ThriveSparrow's Kudos module.
Should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team. Happy thriving!