This article will guide you to manage your organization's values and align them with Kudos to foster a shared purpose.
Access the Kudos Module:
Start by navigating to the Kudos module. You can do this by clicking on the Kudos option in the header navigation bar at the top or selecting the Kudos tile on the Overview page.
Explore Org Values
In the Kudos module, go to the Org Values section by clicking on the Org Values tab on the side navigation bar.
Add New Org Values
- You'll be greeted with a banner suggesting ideas to start adding Org Values.
- To create a new Org Value, either click the Add Org Value button or select a text bubble with the Org Value of your choice from the banner.
Edit Existing Org Values
You'll notice that there are already some org values pre-created for you. To edit them, click on the edit icon, that you’ll see on hover.
Define Org Values
- Whether you're adding new values or editing existing ones, you'll see a pop-up where you can:
- Set the Title of the org value.
- Add a Hashtag & color to depict the value.
- Write a Description explaining what the value stands for.
- After entering the details, click the Done button to save your changes.
Customize Org Value Cards
Each org value will have its own card created when a Kudos aligns with that particular org value.
- To customize this card, click on the Edit Card text button next to the corresponding Org Value.
- In the pop-up, you can:
- Choose the org value associated with this card.
- Add keywords. When a kudos message contains these keywords, this value card will be displayed.
- Personalize the card with a background color, image, and brush stroke.
Once you've configured these settings, hit the Save Card button to save the changes.
You've successfully managed your organizational values and aligned them with Kudos to promote a shared purpose.
Should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team. Happy thriving!