Hello, admin! Let's get you started with creating and managing rewards:
Accessing the Kudos Module:
Begin your rewarding journey by clicking on the Kudos option in the top header navigation bar or the Kudos tile located on the Overview page.
Navigating to Rewards:
Head over to the Rewards tab on the side navigation bar.
Idea Banner for Inspiration:
As you arrive, you'll be greeted with an inspiring banner of reward ideas to kick things off. To bring an idea to life, simply click on the desired reward button, and voilà—a pop-up appears.
- Start by giving your reward a catchy Name and specifying the number of Kudos Points needed for redemption.
- Add a relevant Description to make your reward precise.
- Toggle the "Additional comments are mandatory" box as needed. This lets employees provide an extra comment when requesting the reward.
- Get creative! Add a picture or emoji for the Reward Picture and even upload the for the Background image.
- Once you're satisfied, hit the Save button at the top. If inspiration strikes elsewhere, feel free to tap Cancel.
Creating New Rewards:
To keep the excitement flowing, you can create new rewards effortlessly. Click the Add new Reward button at the top or the New Reward tile. A pop-up appears, and you can follow the steps outlined in the previous step (Setting Rewards).
Editing and Archiving Rewards:
- For a touch-up, hover over a reward and click the menu button, then choose Edit Reward. Modify the details as needed.
- Want to retire a reward? Hover over the reward, click the menu button, and select Archive Reward. Poof! It's archived.
Viewing Archived Rewards:
To peek at your archived rewards, click the Archive text button at the top. All those archived rewards will be there.
Unarchiving a Reward:
To resurrect an archived reward, click the menu button and hit Unarchive Reward.
And there you have it! You're a rewarding expert now.
Should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team. Happy thriving!